ملزمة النجاح في الانجليزي للصف الثاني الإبتدائي الترم الأول
( Unit one )
1. Label the following pictures :-
( sand - stars - tea - camel - email - forest - photo album -twins )
2. Fill in the blanks using the following words :-
stars – cute – uncle – forest – twins – email
1) My uncle is handsome.
2) At night, we can see stars in the sky.
3) There are many trees in the forest .
4) John sends me an email .
5) My cat isn’t ugly. It is cute .
6) My two brothers are twelve years old. They are twins .
3. Fill in the blanks using these words :-
( tea – stars – e –mail - camels )
1) It is an email from Tina.
2) This tea is very hot.
3) Look at the beautiful stars in the sky.
4) Those camels are from Morocco.
4. Fill in the blanks using these words :-
( photo album – old – ugly – young )
1) Pat’s grandpa is very old .
2) That cat is cute. It isn’t ugly .
3) My cousin is two years old. He is young .
4) This photo album is very big.
5. Fill in the blanks using the following words :-
( camel – handsome – sand – tea – email – stars )
1) There are many stars in the sky.
2) Jack likes to drink tea .
3) The email is a message through the computer.
4) Trek’s dad is handsome .
6. Choose the correct answer :-
1) We play with the ( sand – trees ) on the beach..
2) My mum’s sister is my ( cousin – aunt ).
3) My grandpa is ( old - young ), but I’m ( old – young ).
4) I put my photos in a ( photo album – window ).
5) Ty always rides a ( camel – lion ) in the desert.
6) Dalia can’t drink that cup of ( juice – tea ). It is very hot.
7) My uncle is ( handsome – beautiful ).
8) Pam sends me an ( email – ice cream ) from Morocco.
9) The son of my uncle is my ( brother – cousin ).
10) ( Reporters – Singers ) tell us what happens.
11) My father’s sister is my ( aunt – grandma ).
12) Sally is ( from – of ) America.
13) This is a ( e-mail – photo ) of my family.
14) We go to the ( park – fun ) on Friday.
15) There are many animals in the ( forest – e-mail ).
7. Rearrange the following to form meaningful sentences :-
1) Tom – drink – to – likes – tea.
Tom likes to drink tea.
2) twins – are – cousins – My.
My cousins are twins.
3) handsome – is – uncle – My.
My uncle is handsome.
4) have – email – dad – from – an - I – my .
I have an email from my dad.
8. Complete the dialogue using these words :-
Sally: What’s this ?
Vicky: It’s a photo album.
Sally : Is she your mum ?
Vicky: No, she isn’t .She is aunt.
Sally: Is he your brother ?
Vicky: Yes, he is.
Sally: Are your sisters twins ?
Vicky: Yes, they are twins.
Sally: Is he your dad ?
Vicky: Yes, he is.
9. Complete the following dialogue using these words :-
( I'm Sam – I'm fine – name – seven – too – old )
Ben : Hello ! I'm Ben . What's your name ?
Sam: Hi! I’m Sam .
Ben: How are you ?
Sam : I’m fine ,thanks .
Ben : How old are you ?
Sam : I'm seven years old.
Ben: Cool ! me too .
10. Complete the following dialogue :-
Ali: Good morning, Rami.
Rami: Good morning, Ali.
Ali: How are you ?
Rami: I’m fine, thanks.
Ali: What is this ?
Rami: This is my car.
Ali: Is it a new car ?
Rami: Yes, it is.
11. Put these words in sentences :-
1- stars : Look at the stars.
2- sand : The sand is hot.
3- e-mail : I have an email from my friend.
4- camel : The camel is big.
5- tea : The tea is hot.
1. Label the pictures :-
2. Choose the correct answer :-
1- Don't touch this ( rug – teapot ) .It is too hot .
2- At the circus, there are amazing ( acrobats – books ) .
3- Put on your ( slippers – hat ) Mac .The floor is dirty.
4- Let's go and buy a new ( idea – rug ) from the market .
5- Morocco is a beautiful ( school – country ).
6- ( Help – Don’t help ) ! There is a snake.
7- My grandma has got a new ( teapot – slippers ).
8- The ( acrobats – slippers ) are walking on the rope.
9- Please switch on the ( lamp – rug ) !
10- I have a good ( idea – lamp ), why don't we go to the club.
11- My cat isn't ugly. It's ( beautiful – big ).
3. Fill in the blanks using the following words :-
( acrobat – rug – slippers – teapot – lamp )
1- The acrobat is walking on a rope.
2- I have a pair of red slippers .
3- Dan has got a lamp on his desk.
4- The teapot is very hot.
5- Sara has got a colourful rug .
4. Complete the missing vowels :-
5. Put in sentences :-
1- lamp : There is a lamp in my room.
2- slippers : I have got red slippers.
3- rug : Ty has got a rug.
4- amazing : The stars are amazing.
Story ( A Trip to the Rainforest )
1. Complete using the following words :-
rains - rainforest - trips - waving
1-The children love going on trips .
2-The children are visiting a rainforest .
3- All the children’s mums and dads are waving .
4- It rains a lot at the rainforest.
2. Put ( √ ) or ( x ) :-
1- They all get on the plane. ( x )
2- Maria is sitting next to her friend Pablo. ( √ )
3- All mums and dads are sleeping. ( x )
3. Answer the following full questions ( full answers ) :-
1- What are they going to visit ?
They are going to visit a rainforest.
2- How do the children feel before any trip ?
They feel excited.
3- Where does Maria live ?
She lives in Brazil.
1. Choose the correct answer :-
1) Sam is ( play – playing) tennis at the moment.
2) Amber (is swimming – swimming) in the sea.
3) I ( am – is ) tall. My brother (am – is) short.
4) Dina and I ( am – are) best friends.
5) We (are walking – am walking) in the garden.
6) My cat ( is – are ) cute. It isn’t ugly.
7) You ( am – are) my teacher.
8) Pam and Sam ( is – are) in the classroom.
9) (This – These) are apples
10) ( These – Those) are trees.
2. Correct the mistake :-
1) That is an elephant.
2) Ali is playing tennis now.
3) That cat is ugly.
4) Mona and I are studying English .
1.Choose the correct answer :-
1- We (playing – is playing - are playing) computer games.
2 – Mark and Betty (are throwing – throwing – is throwing) snowballs.
3 – That man (snowboarding – is snowboarding - snowboard) fast.
4 - (Is – Are – Am) Bob and Alice eating burgers now?
5 –My mum (are cooking – is cooking – cooking) a yummy dinner.
6 –Look ! The cat (is – am not – aren't) climbing a tree.
7 – (Is – Are – Am) your friends listening to the teacher?
8 - (Is – Are – Am) they writing an email?
9 – They (isn't – am not – aren't) watching the film now.
10- We (isn't – am not – aren't) riding our bicycles.
11 - I (am sitting – sitting – are sitting) in my tent at the moment.
12 – Is the dog (eating – eat – eats) a big burger? Yes, it is.
13- The children (isn't – am not – aren't) jumping high.
14 - (Is – Are – Am) Jamie's cousins sleeping in a sleeping bag?
15 – It (is freezing – freeze – freezing) in the mountains today.
2. Correct the verb :-
1 – Look ! The dog is sleeping under the tree.
2 – They are falling off their bicycle.
3 – Steve and Liz are drinking hot chocolate now.
4 – Sam is winning the race at the moment.
5- Lisa is writing in her booklet now.
6 – Lucas is going to the park with his friends today.
7 –The hockey team is wearing red clothes.
8 - The reporters are taking some photos now.
9 – Mandy is learning skiing with her mum and dad.
10 – I am watching my favourite film.
3. Correct the mistake :-
1 – Look ! That boy is eating our food.
2 – Kelly and Ron is running fast now.
3 – Mark is having fun in Canada now.
4 – I am studying in my bedroom.
5- I am playing basketball.
6- Listen ! The birds are singing.
7- Look ! The house is burning.
8- Sandy is cleaning her room now.
4. Change into negative :-
1- Ty and Mia are playing tennis.
Ty and Mia aren’t playing tennis.
2- Look! The red car is coming quickly.
Look! The red car isn’t coming quickly.
3- Mike is sitting on the floor.
Mike isn’t sitting on the floor.
4- They are painting pictures.
They aren’t painting pictures.
5- Listen! The phone is ringing.
Listen! The phone isn’t ringing.
6- Kate and Dan are staying in the forest today.
Kate and Dan aren’t staying in the forest today.
7- Helen is looking for her English book.
Helen isn’t looking for her English book.
8- The wind is blowing very hard now.
The wind isn’t blowing very hard now.
9- The servant is washing the car now.
The servant isn’t washing the car now.
10 - She is writing a story at the moment.
She isn’t writing a story at the moment.
5. Make a question :-
1- Tim is hiding under the bench.
Is Tim hiding under the desk?
2- The boys are swimming in the river.
Are the boys swimming in the river ?
3- Emily is staying with her aunt now.
Is Emily staying with her aunt now ?
4- Our friends are riding their bikes.
Are our friends riding their bikes ?
5- Mum is cooking burgers for dinner.
Is mum cooking burgers for dinner ?
6- They are playing ice hockey.
Are they playing ice hockey ?
7- The cat is drinking the milk now.
Is the cat drinking the milk now ?
8- My cousins are having fun.
Are my cousins having fun ?
9- Sandy is wearing a new skirt.
Is Sandy wearing a new skirt ?